Monday, June 20, 2011

Big B's wealth to be split equally for Abhishek-Shweta

Big B's wealth to be split equally for Abhishek-Shweta

Big B`s wealth to be split equally for Abhishek-ShwetaAmitabh Bachchan talks about splitting 'whatever little' he has between Abhishek and Shweta... 

Amitabh Bachchan is impartial as far as treating son Abhishek and daughter Shweta equally is concerned.

Talking to us on Father's Day (Sunday), the veteran actor said that even before his children were born, he and wife Jaya Bachchan had decided they would not differentiate between a son and a daughter. 

And that whatever they have would be equally divided between them. 

Big B had also made another resolve he would treat his son like his friend. "It is a different relationship that I share with Abhishek compared to the relationship that was between my father and me. 

Mum, my brother Ajitabh and I preferred not to disturb him whenever he was busy. My father was a man of words and we did not want to disturb him in his thought process, not that we were scared of him, " the superstar confesses. However, as and when Jr Bachchan wants his advise, he will render it as his father, AB adds.

As far as Shweta is concerned, Amitabh says that as a lady in the house he had always wanted to give her the liberty that she justly deserved. 

"Shweta is the first Bachchan in this generation since she was the first daughter born in the family. Because Jaya and I do not consider Shweta as paraya dhan, we both have already decided that whatever little that I have will be divided between both Abhishek and Shweta equally, when I die, " says Amitabh candidly.

Courtesy: Mid-Day.com

No comments:

Post a Comment