Monday, June 20, 2011

Mandira Bedi gives birth to a baby boy

Mandira Bedi gives birth to a baby boy

Mandira Bedi  gives birth to a baby boyActor turned cricket anchor Mandira Bedi and her husband filmmaker Raj Kushal welcomed a new member to their family this weekend as the glamorous TV personality gave birth to a baby boy on Friday.

Mandira Bedi gave birth to her baby in Mumbai's Lilavati hospital.

Mandira and her husband who completed 11 years of marital relationship named their boy 'Vir'. 

"Ladies and gentlemen. At 11.01am IST weighing 6 pounds the czar of our lives Mr Vir Kaushal has arrived. :-)," Kushal had tweeted on Friday. 

"Had a superb Fathers day (my 1st) thanks to my little Vir. Thank you @mandybedi for the best gift in my life. I think I am in love again ," he commented.

No comments:

Post a Comment