Friday, June 10, 2011

Out of YRF & Dhoom 3, He is making 'Dhoom Ka Baap'

Out of YRF & Dhoom 3, He is making 'Dhoom Ka Baap'

Out of YRF & Dhoom 3, He is making `Dhoom Ka Baap`The director is planning to make a movie that will make the action-thriller look like child's play 

After a period of hibernation, Sanjay Gadhvi, who directed Dhoom and Dhoom 2 is back. He isn't directing the film's third sequel due to the legal hassles with production house TV 18, but he does promise to outdo the editions.

Cheating case

Taking the glamour and hi-jinks of the flick to the next level, Gadhvi, who had a cheating case filed against him in 2010, has already scripted his comeback. His close associates describe it as 'Dhoom ka baap', and inform us that the director has already spoken to Imran Khan, Ranbir Kapoor, Shahid Kapoor, Katrina Kaif and Sonakshi Sinha.

Says a friend of the director, "After Kidnap flopped, his project 7 Days In Paris with Imran and Katrina fell out. Then, he got into a legal situation and went underground. He has been writing an adventure-caper since."

Hard time

Gadhvi, who is holidaying in Goa with his family, says, "Yes, it's been a hard time. But when I look at my children playing happily in the sea, I feel I've much to be thankful for.

Today, I'm ready for my second innings. I am working on a script but I can't talk about it. I'm under contract with TV 18 until 2011. I can't direct a film before that."

Showing absolutely no rancor towards Yash Raj for having Vijay Krishna Acharya as Dhoom 3 director, Gadhvi says, "I'm sure their film will rock. I wish them well." He hopes to release his movie by 2012, that is before YRF comes out with Dhoom 3.

Courtesy: Mid-Day.com


--
Best  Regards,
jAiFBiNdAsT-A BiNdAs Collection!!
Email:- jaifbindas@live.com


No comments:

Post a Comment