Friday, June 3, 2011

Sonakshi gives all her Bhojpuri KBC prize money to Salman

Sonakshi gives all her Bhojpuri KBC prize money to SalmanSonakshi Sinha donates her Bhojpuri KBC prize money to Being Human 

Sonakshi Sinha, who was on the hot seat for the Bhojpuri version of Kaun Banega Crorepati, has given away a major part of her prize money to Salman Khan's Being Human charity. 

The show is hosted by her father Shatrughan Sinha. Says the Dabangg actress, "It's a charity I know, trust and believe in. I've seen the money move in the right direction.

A lot of us want to help the needy. But how to ensure the money gets to the right place? I know the money is used to help those who need it." 

On the show, Sonakshi spoke in Hindi while her dad in Bhojpuri. "I had never seen him talk in Bhojpuri. He did it very well. I'm looking forward to doing a film with my dad." Sonakshi did not reveal the amount donated.

Birthday musings

Sonakshi Sinha turns a year older today. She says, "The last year has been a roller-coaster for me. When I look back I feel it's been a whole lifetime in one year. It went by so quickly! 

I wish I had more time to enjoy what was happening to me. I never thought all this will happen to me. I can't ask for more. I've gotten into my calm meditative mode this birthday. I've to admit it's a new birth for me."

Sona had planned to spend it quietly, though her family had other plans. "I am not much of a party girl. My family is more enthusiastic about my birthday than I am."

Courtesy: Mid-Day.com


--
Best  Regards,
Email:- jaifbindas@live.com


No comments:

Post a Comment