Friday, May 20, 2011

Pregnant Mandira Bedi poses for a magazine

Pregnant Mandira Bedi poses for a magazine

Pregnant Mandira Bedi poses for a magazineA pregnant Mandira Bedi has done a photo shoot exclusively for the latest issue of PEOPLE magazine which hits stands today. 

The anchor-actress talks about the most beautiful phase in her life and how she and hubby Raj Kaushal are preparing to welcome their bundle of joy which is due next month. Extracts from the interview...

On having a baby 12 years after marriage:
"I have worked for most part of my married life and I kept delaying it. No one really pressurised us, not his family or mine, to have a baby."

On coping with pregnancy: 
"You have lots of ugly days and suddenly your wardrobe is limited to literally 14 things that I'm pulling off hangers."

On motherhood: 
"It's a beautiful phase. Motherhood is something that everyone should experience and I didn't want to be left behind."

On what kind of parents she and Raj would make: 
"I reckon Raj will be the disciplinarian. I'm a bit of a softie." 

Courtesy: Mid-Day.com


--
Best  Regards,
jAiFBloGT-A BiNdAs Collection!!
Email:- jaifbindas@live.com


No comments:

Post a Comment