Saturday, May 28, 2011

Jennifer Lopez in Bollywood? Not so soon

Jennifer Lopez in Bollywood? Not so soon

Jennifer Lopez in Bollywood? Not so soonHer moves have made her a global superstar and sex symbol but you won't be seeing Jennifer Lopez shimmying to a Bollywood track in the near future.

The diva is busy promoting her latest album Love?, her first in four years, and is a bit too busy for a song and dance stint in the world's largest film industry.

"I haven't given it (Bollywood) a thought just yet! I want my fans in India to listen to the album. If I have plans of coming to India, I will make definitely an announcement," Jennifer said.

Her latest album is her take on the universal topic of love, rolled into a thumping dance album, which has already scored a hit with the single On The Floor. 

Courtesy: Mid-Day.com

No comments:

Post a Comment