Monday, May 16, 2011

Age matters between the legs: Amar Singh to 'Bipasha Basu'

Age matters between the legs: Amar Singh to 'Bipasha Basu'

Age matters between the legs: Amar Singh to `Bipasha Basu`Five year old sordid Amar Singh tapes are back to haunt Bipasha Basu. The CDs, which allegedly contain conversations between Singh and several Bollywood personalities, were received by several media houses and made quite a stir. 

The apex court has now lifted a gag order on contents of the recorded CD.

Bipasha took strong exception to the tapes and commented, "I am totally shocked at the slanderous charges. It was nothing short of outrageous that the alleged conversation has been attributed to me. I had never had a telephonic conversation with Mr. Amar Singh and the report is totally malicious." 

"Pls request u all to go n hear d conversation 1st n then if u still think its me, I openly challenge anyone to prove it is me," she tweeted.

The conversation between the politician and the actress is clearly explicit with Amar Singh mentioning that 'age matters between the legs' in reply to Bipasha's comment on his age. 

Excerpts of the conversation:

Amar: Hello.

Bipasha: (Sings)...Haallloooo...

Amar: Hello...

Bipasha: (Sings) Hi...how are you...?

Amar: (Happily) I am fine.

Bipasha: How've you been? We are talking after a long time right?

Amar: Yes...

Bipasha: You've been busy or something?

Amar: Kaun...bip.. 

Bipasha: Bipasha...Bipasha...ya...I saw you twice at that award function...ha ha ha

Amar: Really?

Bipasha: So tell me...when are you meeting me?

Amar: Where do you want to meet baby? I have been very busy.

Bipasha: You busy?

Amar: It is very tough.

Bipasha: It is very tough...ha ha ha...OK.

Amar: But I will make some time.

Bipasha: OK sweetie...

Amar: Very nice of you to have remembered me.

Bipasha: (Laughs) I toh always remember you. 

Amar: An old man like me.

Bipasha: Sorry...?

Amar: An old fossil like me... 

Bipasha: Old fossil like you...

Amar: ya ya...

Bipasha: I don't think age really matters... Does it?

Amar: It matters between the legs na?

Bipasha: (Bursts out laughing) Oh God...ha ha ha ha...all right then...you try removing time now... it's been almost a month now I've not met...

Amar: Ya we will meet.

Bipasha: OK... Right, keep in touch. Bye...


--
Best  Regards,
jAiFBloG™-A BiNdAs Collection!!
Email:- jaifbindas@live.com


No comments:

Post a Comment